2023: Term 4 - Bollywood Dance Fitness (BDF)
Classes starting - October 22 - December 10th (6 week Term)
Bollywood Dance Fitness at Fusion Beats is a Bollywood inspired fitness class combining fun choreography with the best Bollywood hits. It is a 45 minute class combining high and low intensity Dance moves.
Bollywood dance is the name given to the type of dance used in Indian films. It’s the fusion of different dance styles including bhangra dance, hip-hop, Arabic and jazz dance.
A registration form will be emailed to you upon purchase, you must fill this out and present to the teacher on your first day of class.
Class focus for these classes:
- Learning Bollywood steps/techniques
- Learn choreography from Bollywood movies
- Get fit with Bollywood Dance
- Sundays 9:00am (45 mins)
- All Ages
Level 2, 167 Gouger Street
It is vitally important that you please keep your child/children home if they are:
-experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (remember it might be a cold but still refrain from coming to the studio)
- any other member of the household has COVID-19
- they are a close contact for a person who has COVID-19 and is required to quarantine
(we will have a Zoom link pasted on our WhatsApp chat group)
- Notify us asap if your child/ren tests positive for COVID-19
- If any teacher or I am unwell, classes will be online, or a catch-up class will be organised.
All students and teachers must sanitise upon entry to the building. This will be provided.
We will try and maintain a cleaning schedule after every class for all amenities and equipment in the studio.
As previously mentioned, if a student is unwell, please stay home to ensure the safety of our dance community.