Kids Online Bollywood (Level 2, 7-9yrs)
The aim of the Online Kids Bollywood Class is to have fun with Bollywood songs and beats and continue working through choreography week by week. Students are also encouraged to participate in sharing dance moves that I help piece together into a student routine and get them performance ready for when we eventually are back doing Festivals and Events.
- Students will revise current and past Dance routines
- Class includes student participation in creating choreography. Incorporating their dance moves and creating a routine.
- Dance games (Bollywood and non-Bollywood)
- Weekly fun dance challenge or activity to do at home eg. Colouring, Family Dance, pick your favourite move etc
- Students will have weekly pre-recorded videos to work on.
26th April-29th June
Class focus is on:
- Having fun with different Bollywood songs
- Creativity of putting together their own dances
- Learning through games and interaction with other students
- Learning Bollywood basic steps and putting together mini routines for fun
- Sunday 10:30-11:30am (60 mins)
- Beginners Level 2
(Please note that Levels and Age groups are used as a rough guide and competency to next level is determined by the discretion of Fusion Beats Teachers and Creative Director)