Teen/Adult Bollywood Performance Team - Term 4
Classes starting Thursday 14th October (9 Week Term)
Note: This is an invite class only. No classes during Diwali week.
This is the Fusion Beats Dance team. One of Australia's leading Bollywood Dance Groups and ideal for Advanced Dancers (Teens /Adults). With a focus of learning routines, choreographing pieces and involvement in Performances and Dance Covers in both Western and Eastern dance styles. Styles fused include Contemporary, Latin, Bhangra funk, Bollywhacking, Reggaeton and more.
- Students will revise current and past Dance routines
- Learn advanced choreography
- Fun dance challenge or activities to do at home and studio eg.Tiktok, Choreography Dance Videos and even family Activities
- Team Building Activities
- Create Choreography in various styles and teach the team their own pieces.
October 14th - December 16th
- Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm
- Intermediate to Advanced
Focus for these classes:
- Learn Advanced technique in Dance with focus on Indian Styles of Dance
- Gradually learn 2-3 dance routines in the Term
- Get a great cardio workout
- Gain confidence, fitness and the Fusion Swag
- Have fun with a friendly group of like-minded students
- Learn from the best in the industry, one of Australia’s most experienced dance instructor
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class time
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
- Gain performance skills by creating a dance video at the end of Term. Your video is professionally filmed and edited. You will have full access to the final dance video, to share with family & friends
(Please note that Levels and Age groups are used as a rough guide and competency to next level is determined by the discretion of Fusion Beats Teachers and Creative Director)
An Enrolment Pack including Registration form will be emailed to you upon purchase, you must fill this out and present to the teacher on your first day of class.
Missed Classes and Absences:
Missed classes are non-refundable and cannot be credited. We encourage you to complete all sessions of your course as they are designed to progress week after week. However, we understand life happens, so we have recordings of your class, practice videos and group chats in place to make it easier for you to stay on track and get the most out of your course. Videos are accessible through and Fusion Beats Dance WhatsApp groups (you are added to your group the day course commences).
In the rare event that your teacher is unable to take a class (e.g illness), a guest teacher will be arranged or the class may be cancelled. If cancelled, a refund will be given for that class.
Please Note: In the event that COVID-19 strikes again or another pandemic of any kind restricting our access to studio classes, all our classes will transition online for the rest of the Term. No refund will be given for changes as Fusion Beats Dance is set up to take on such circumstances and successfully teach classes via online means.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FULL DETAILS REGARDING PAYMENT AND COVID POLICY.
Our Studio will need to meet capacity guidelines and adhere to the 1 person per 4 square metres rule. Spots of some sort will be place on the floors (based on studio owner’s requirements) to support this.
We will not be partaking in any partner work and please avoid hugs etc (I know this will be hard) when greeting each other.
All students and teachers must sanitise upon entry to the building. This will be provided.
We will try and maintain a cleaning schedule after every class for all amenities and equipment in the studio.
As previously mentioned, if a student is unwell, please stay home to ensure the safety of our dance community.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By Registering you acknowledge and agree that the following terms and conditions and
undertakings apply to all classes that you attend to engage and under
the instruction of Fusion Beats Dance and their instructions: You will notify Fusion
Beats Dance if you have any injuries, illnesses, surgery, and/or pre-existing medical
conditions. I will follow all instructions given to me by Fusion Beats Dance
as to how to perform the classes. You will ensure that you take all
measures to ensure your practice is happening in a safe environment, with
ample amount of space, non-slippery floors, take breaks when needed,
wearing comfortable active wear and appropriate footwear/ bare feet if it is a fitness/dance class. You acknowledge and agree that participation in any classes could result in injury to myself and others. You voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume such risks and warrant that you are physically fit to take the classes, notwithstanding these risks. You hear by indemnify and hold
harmless, Fusion Beats Dance and its teachers in respect of any injury you may
occur as a result of participating in their classes and training in
connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.